Automatically notify participants when they are enrolled, dropped, or reminded of an upcoming course.
New enrollment notifications notify participants when they are enrolled or dropped from a course and provide administrators with the ability to configure reminder notifications that notify cohort participants when a course will begin.
Enrollment Email Types
Enrollment Confirmation - Members will automatically receive an enrollment confirmation email when enrolled in a cohort. This includes:
- Enrolled by an Administrator
- Enrolled via a data feed
Enrollment Cancellation - Members will automatically receive an enrollment cancellation email when removed or dropped from a cohort. This includes:
- A member cancels their enrollment from a course splash page
- An administrator removes a member from a cohort
- A data feed that removes a member from a cohort
Enrollment Reminder - Administrators can set a reminder date when CorpU will automatically send a reminder notification to cohort participants when a course will begin.
You can configure reminder notifications by navigating to the following:
- Log into CorpU
- Navigate to Admin Tools
- Click Courses from the left menu
- Select a Course
- Select a Cohort
- Under the Configure menu option, scroll down to the Notifications section and select the date you would like the notification to be sent. Notifications will be sent to participants just after midnight based on their time zone preference.