How to Add Banner Images to a Community of Practice
This article describes how to add banner images to a Community of Practice, which can include branding files such as the organization logo, a slogan, or any other type of banner image an admin would like learners to see when they arrive to the community page.
How to add banner images to a community
- Click on the admin tools gear icon on the top right of any page.
- On the next screen, click Communities on the left panel.
- Locate and click on the name of the community. Do not click on the View button. Tip: for faster navigating, use the status filter and/or sort any columns in the page.
- Under Branding, add a Main Banner image and/or a Sidebar Banner image. Learn more about how to upload a file to the platform.
- Optionally link the image you upload to a URL by entering the URL in the Link URL field.