How to Add Custom Topics to a Community of Practice
This article describes how to add custom topics in a Community of Practice, which can then be selected when adding a resource to the community.
How to add custom topics
- Navigate to the community page.
- Scroll to the Toolkit section and on the right, click on Manage Sub-Topics.
- On the next page, click the Sub-Topics tab at the top of the page.
- Enter a new topic name and click Save.
- To edit the topic name, click Edit next to the topic name. To delete the topic name, click Edit and then Delete. You can also drag and drop the topic into the trash can icon on the right.