Creating Individual and Multiple Accounts as an Admin
This article describes how admins can add new accounts to the platform, either individually or in bulk.
How to create an individual new account
- Click on the admin tools icon on the top right of any page.
- On the left panel, click Members.
- On the top right of the page, click Add User.
- The next page is a blank Profile page, where you can add the new user’s required and optional information. Learn more about the required and optional data fields.
- Click Save at the bottom of the page. The new account holder will immediately and automatically receive a welcome email, asking them to set up their password (if not using Single Sign On) and complete their profile.
How to bulk create new accounts
There are several ways to bulk create new accounts:
- Cohort setup: When bulk adding new accounts as part of cohort setup, you can use the cohort Members page to add the accounts. Learn more about how to bulk add accounts when creating a cohort.
Automated data feed: If your organization has set up an automated data feed to send user account data to our platform, you can add new users via the data feed. Learn more about how to set up automated data exchanges.