How to Copy an Existing Course
This article goes over how to copy an existing course, which is different from creating a new course and also from creating a new course version. Follow the instructions below to copy an existing course.
- Click on the admin tools icon on the top right of any page after logging in.
- Click + Create a New Course and choose which community of practice to store the course in. Learn more about the structure of courses and communities.
- Click Copy an existing course.
- Select the community of practice where the course you’d like to copy is stored. Then select the course, and then select the course version to copy.
- Update the course and/or version names and click Create.