How to Navigate to the Cohort Admin Page
This article shows how to navigate to the area of the platform where admins can set up their cohort, including configuring dates, adding members, admins, and featured users, set up events, and launch the course.
There are two ways to navigate to the cohort admin page:
Navigating to the cohort admin page using admin tools:
- Click on the admin tools gear icon on the top right of any page.
- On the subsequent screen, click on the desired course from the list. Tip: Use the filters if you’re having trouble finding the course.
- Next, navigate to the course version containing the cohort you’d like to view. Tip: Each course version is listed above the corresponding cohorts in larger font. In the screenshot below, the course version is named Original and the desired cohort is Becoming a Purpose-Driven Organization (1) 2022-03.
- Click on the cohort name you’d like to view (Note: Click on the cohort name itself, not the View button).
Navigating to the cohort admin page from a course home page:
- From the course home page header, click the admin wrench icon and select Edit Cohort.