How to Reset Your Account Password
This article explains how to reset your account password.
Please note: If you access your account via Single Sign On (SSO), e.g. Okta, OneLogin, etc., please reach out to your learning leader with questions regarding your SSO credentials.
How to reset your account password
If you don’t use Single Sign On, you can request a password reset email from the login page.
- Go to your company's domain page (i.e. companyname.corpu.com) and click Forgot password.
- Next, enter your email address and click Reset Password.
- You should soon receive an email allowing you to reset your password. Please make sure to check your spam and trash folders if you can't find the email. If you still haven’t received the password reset email after 10 minutes, please contact Support via email at email@example.com. When contacting Support, please provide the following information:
- First and last name
- Email address associated with your account
- Organization/Company name
- Detailed description of your issue
- Screenshot(s) where applicable
- Course or area of the platform you are trying to access
You may be experiencing a separate issue related to logging in. View our list of common login issues and how to troubleshoot them.