June 2021 Release Note
This month we’ve got a number of improvements and fixes for you. Check out this month's highlights below:
Important new improvements and fixes added to CorpU on June 28th.
Smaller enhancements we have made to our product
- Added more flexibility to the login screen when Single Sign-On (SSO) is enabled. Users can now use SSO to log into CorpU from the login page if the site has SSO enabled and configured to display the SSO option.
Removed the hover state that would make it appear to a user that an item is clickable under My Courses when a cohort hasn't launched.
Corrections to bugs that have been identified in our product
- Fixed an issue in Admin Tools where Community of Practice event information would overlap the footer section of the site
- Fixed an issue in Course Builder where images would overlap the activity detail when expanding to view course activity details
- Fixed an issue in Admin Tools where the screen would expand too wide and cause a user to horizontally scroll to navigate the page
- Addressed an issue where progress indicator icons were not properly appearing on page
- Fixed a text overlapping issue under the Course Overview section on course splash pages
- Removed extra spaces that were appearing within the Admin Tools sidebar navigation
- Corrected an issue where the notes section within a course would overlap the navigation
- Fixed an issue where the information displayed on a 404 error page would not display information correctly to a user
Upcoming features and enhancements on our roadmap
- End of Support Notice: Microsoft Internet Explorer 11
- User home design and experience improvements
- Site navigation improvements